Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Introduction

Why do all blogs have to start with an introduction... After your blog is established how many people actually come back and read the first post? Oh well, here it is.
I am a single mom to an only child. I have been having the blogging itch lately and did not know what to blog about since my thoughts, ideas, and projects are so random. So I decided just to blog about our little life. There will be kitchen projects, menu planning for 2 (or 1.5 lol), craft projects, outings, and whatever else I feel like talking about. The posts probably won't flow in an order that makes sense to anyone, there might be times when I dont post for a week, the pictures will be far from professional, and there will always be clutter in the background. And maybe, just maybe, there is another single mom to an only child out there that I can inspire.  (We all want to be an inspiration right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment